Fr. Dwayne Davis

Fr. Dwayne Davis

March 29, 2018

Father Dwayne Davis, talks with Ed Wilkinson, about his move from the island of Jamaica to Jamaica Queens, and his work with […]

SSN10_EP11

SSN10_EP11

March 25, 2018

Father Mike Schmitz joins this week’s hosts of In the Arena to talk about his book “Made for Love”, which discusses the […]

Easter Baskets for a Good Cause

Easter Baskets for a Good Cause

March 23, 2018

Easter is the day Catholics celebrate the Risen Lord, but it’s also an opportunity to get together with family, enjoy a good […]

Paul, Apostle of Christ: The Movie

Paul, Apostle of Christ: The Movie

March 23, 2018

Host Craig Syracusa interviews the cast and crew of Hollywood’s newest biblical movie, “Paul, Apostle of Christ”, including writer & director Andrew […]

Fr. Mark Matthias

Fr. Mark Matthias

March 22, 2018

Former film and television actor and now the Parochial Vicar at Our Lady of Blessed Sacrament Church in Bayside Queens, Father Mark […]

SSN10_EP10

SSN10_EP10

March 18, 2018

Hosts Father Duffy and Rabbi Hirschfield honor St. Patrick’s Day with the help of Kevin Toolis, author of “My Father’s Wake: How […]

I Can Only Imagine: Special

I Can Only Imagine: Special

March 16, 2018

Join us for an exciting new episode of Walk In Faith with host Craig Syracusa. Ahead of the premiere, he talks to […]

Fr. Victor Bolanos

Fr. Victor Bolanos

March 15, 2018

Father Victor M. Bolaños, Parochial Vicar and Director of New Evangelization at the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church in Jamaica, […]

SSN10_EP09

SSN10_EP09

March 11, 2018

1984 Olympic Gold medalist Scott Hamilton joins Rabbi Hirschfield and Joe Concha to talk about the biggest obstacle in his life, and […]

Msgr. Robert Ramono

Msgr. Robert Ramono

March 8, 2018

Pastor of Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, in Brooklyn, Police Chaplain, and Two-Star Police Chief, Father Robert Romano talks to Ed […]

1 7 8 9 10 11 31